Handcrafted limited edition Porcelain Jewellery.
Each piece is hand formed ,glazed and finished using traditional craft techniques.
I use Porcelain clay that is high fired to 1260c degrees giving strength and a delicate translucent quality to the jewellery.
Each piece takes several days from start to finish.
My designs and colour choice are an extension of my prints and drawings, inspired by the land and coast of the Cowal Peninsula,found objects and botanical specimens.Online Shop in progress.....Stockists:
- Juno Design Gallery 142 Argyll Street Dunoon PA23 7NA Scotland
- Auld Kirk Museum Cowgate Kirkintilloch, Glasgow G66 1HN Scotland
- Lillie Gallery Station Rd,Milngavie, Glasgow G62 8BZ Scotland
- Dunoon Burgh Hall 195 Argyll street ,Dunoon PA23 7DD scotland
- The SOC Waterston House,Aberlady,East Lothian EH32 0PY